The seasons are changing and spring cleaning is at the top of everyone’s mind! So, we decided to give you some tips and tricks to help you keep your hardwood floors clean.
- Sweeping and/or vacuuming should be done on a daily basis. This will keep your floors from collecting dust, pet hair, and/or dirt.
- Damp mop your floor with a solution of white vinegar water and then wipe them down with a dry rag. If your floors are non-surface sealed do not damp mop them.
- Don’t use too much water on your hardwood floors!
- Think about protecting high traffic areas with an area rug.
- For pet stains and water damage, we can help you with that!
If you have questions about installing, refinishing, or sanding hardwood floors in the Baltimore, MD area. Give us a call – 410-788-5919.